GREAT REASON TO BOOK WITH US
YOU WON'T FIND US CHEAPER ANYWHERE ELSE!
BOOK NOW AND PAY LATER AT CITIN GARDEN RESORT
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many stars is the hotel?
- 3 Stars
- How do I make direct contact with the hotel?
- Please email, call or fax the hotel:
T +66 38 374 747
F +66 38 374 752
- If I make an online booking, will I be offered a 'best rate'?
- Online bookings generally offer the ‘best available rates’ for that date and time.
- What types of rooms are available and what are the differences between room types?
- There are 5 room types available:
Superior City view rooms are bright and airy at 38sqm, offering private balconies with an option of twin or double beds.Some rooms have a great view of the resort’s swimming pool. Ensuites bathroom features a separate shower cubical with selected rooms offering bathtubs.
Deluxe room types at 48sqm are even roomier than the Superior with a private balcony. Some rooms have a great view of the resort’s swimming pool. Bedsize options are available, either a queen sized bed or twin beds. Ensuite bathroom features a separate shower cubicle with select rooms offering a bathtub.
Family Garden Suite:
Family Garden Suite standing at 200sqm offering a great view of Pattaya with 2 bedrooms, living room, and a full-set kitchen, spacious bathrooms with separate rain shower and free standing bath
Family Two Bedrooms Suite:
Family Two Bedrooms Suite standing at 105sqm suite with 2 bedrooms, full-set kitchen, spacious living room and bathrooms equipped with a separate shower cubical and bathtub.
Penthouse 4 Bedroom Suite:
Penthouse Suites standing at 400sqm with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a living room, fully-equipped kitchenette and a spacious balcony with private garden this is the perfect family suite.
- Are your hotel rates per person or per room?
- Hotel rates are per room based on a maximum occupancy of three guests for the Superior and Deluxe room types while the Penthouse Suite can accommodate a total of 8 persons. The additional persons are on the assumption that an extra bed is used.
- What are the type of credit cards accepted during the booking process?
- We accept all the universally accepted credit cards during the booking process like VISA, Master Card, AMEX & Union Pay
- Are my credit card details necessary when making a reservation?
- Yes, to guarantee the reservation. Otherwise hotel reserves the right to release the booking at 6 pm on the date of arrival.
- Will my credit card be charged?
- We may block an amount on the credit card, equivalent to 1 night’s room charge to guarantee payment but this block will be automatically released in two weeks if not redeemed. Furthermore, we do not charge without proper authorisation from the guest. However, certain packages may require full-prepayment at the time of booking but this will be made known at the time of making the reservation.
Guests can choose to settle the bill in cash or credit card at the time of check-out.
- How safe are credit card details that are submitted online?
- Our hotel uses SSL secure encryption to ensure that all your personal information and credit card details are kept confidential. The security of information is very important for us.
For added security, guests are requested to present the credit card used in the online booking/purchase of accommodation together with personal identification (ID card or passport) upon check-in.
Should you not wish to submit your credit card information online, we are pleased to accept reservations via fax or phone. However, credit card information will still be required to guarantee the reservation.
- What is your cancellation policy?
If a cancellation or change to the original reservation is made less than 1 day (24 hours) prior to arrival, there will be a cancellation charge equivalent to one night’s accommodation charge. During peak season, cancellations must be made no less than 7 days prior to arrival in order to avoid a cancellation charge equivalent to one night’s accommodation.
Kindly contact us in advance for cancellations or changes, in order to avoid the cancellation charge, at [email protected]
- Do you have a pets’ policy?
- Regrettably pets of all sizes are not allowed in the hotel to ensure comfort of other hotel guests.
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- Is it possible to check-in early?
- Early arrivals before the standard check-in time of 2:00 pm will be subject to a half-day charge (50% of your room rate) unless such an offer is available through Promotions or Packages.
For an early arrival request, kindly contact our reservations at [email protected]
- What is the charge for a late check-out?
- Late check-out is subject to room availability and the charges are as follows:
The hotel will do our best to accommodate all guests requests based on room availability at the time of the request. Should you wish to arrange for a late check-out, kindly contact our reservations at [email protected]
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
- Yes, Citin Garden Resort offers non-smoking rooms. When making a booking please state your preference.
- Do you have twin, triple and quadruple rooms?
- Citin Garden Resort offers a choice of queen size or twin bedded rooms. The hotel does not have triple rooms as a standard, however, upon request an extra bed can be arranged.
- Do you have inter-connecting rooms?
- Citin Garden Resort offers inter-connecting rooms, however, upon request an extra bed can be arranged for each room to accommodate 6 persons. Should you wish to have rooms near each other, please put in a request and we will do our best to accommodate it.
- What is the cost of an extra bed?
- An extra bed is offered at THB 700 nett with breakfast for 1 person.
- What is the hotel’s policy regarding children?
- Children are welcome and those under the age of 12 years can share the existing bedding in parent’s room at no extra charge.
- Does the hotel provide baby-sitting services?
- The hotel does not provide baby-sitting services.
- Are baby cots available?
- Yes, baby cots are available upon request and are free of charge.
- Where is breakfast served and at what time?
- Breakfast is served at which is located on the ground floor near the pool, from 6.30 am to 10.30 am.
- How many restaurants do you have and what are they?
- We have one restaurant, which serves vegetarian cuisine with local and international varieties. It is open from 6.00am to 10.00pm
- What is the cost for an additional breakfast?
- It would cost THB 280 per adult and THB 140 per child
- Do you have 24-hour room service?
- Our room service is available from 6.00am to 10.00pm
- Do you have coffee/tea making facilities in the rooms?
- All guest rooms are equipped with a hot water boiler and complimentary in-room coffee and tea sachets. For a more extensive choice of teas and brewed coffee, this is available at restaurant at a charge
- Do your rooms have a balcony?
- All rooms feature a good sized balcony that overlooks the pool and the city.
- Can I bring an extra guest?
- Yes, our hotel is guest-friendly. There is no charge for an extra person as long as the maximum number of persons staying in one room is not more than the maximum occupancy of the room.
- Do you have a shuttle service?
- Yes, we do provide a van service for you and the service is free to all in-house guests. It runs from the hotel to Tops Supermarket, Walking-street and Beach road.
|Timings may differ slightly, subject to traffic conditions
Waiting is not permitted, therefore, shuttle will drop off passengers only
Service is from the Hotel to Tops Supermarket, Walking-street and Beach road
Do not pay cash to the Driver
The management will not be held responsible for any accidents
- Is there a swimming pool?
- Yes, there is a swimming pool and kids pool.
- Do you have hairdryers in the rooms?
- All guest rooms are equipped with hairdryers.
- Does the hotel provide iron and ironing boards in all rooms?
- Iron and ironing boards are available on request. Kindly contact the housekeeping department.
- Can luggage be stored at the hotel whilst I travel elsewhere?
- Yes, for a maximum of 30 days at no cost. Should your belongings not be claimed after 90 days, the hotel reserves the right to remove them.
- What is the weather like at different times of the year?
- The cool season begins in late October or early November and stretches until about late February or early March. From a visitor perspective, this season is the best time to make a trip to Pattaya, as chances of rainfall are low and temperatures are at their most pleasant. Despite being called the ‘cool season’, you can still expect daily highs in the low 30s and there’s very little opportunity for wearing anything other than t-shirts, shorts and similar light clothing.
Beginning sometime in March and peaking in late April or early May before petering out around June; the hot season is appropriately named on account of the extreme temperatures and high levels of humidity experienced. Daily highs can reach the low 40s, while at night, you can expect a minimum of 25°C. Unless you are from a country with an especially hot climate and are well-acclimatized, this is not the best time of year to visit Pattaya.
The rainy season follows the hot season and is traditionally considered Thailand’s low season, although Pattaya perhaps receives somewhat less precipitation than other popular regions of the country and hence still sees a relatively steady influx of visitors. Temperatures are still in the 30s during this period and rain, while prone to strike at any time, has a tendency to fall in the late afternoon or evening.
- Is the tap water safe to drink?
- No, tap water in Thailand is not potable. Complimentary bottled water is supplied to your rooms on a daily basis.
- How far is the nearest hospital?
- The nearest hospital is the Pattaya Memorial Hospital, 15 minutes away by car from the hotel.
- Where is the nearest bank or currency exchange?
- The nearest reputable bank with currency exchange is the Siam Commercial Bank located in BigC supermarket, 5 minutes away on foot.
For detailed directions, kindly contact the reception.
- What time do banks open?
- 8.30 am – 3.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- What voltage is used in Thailand?
- The voltage in Thailand is 220 volts.
- Can I connect my laptop in the room?
- Your laptop can be connected via our free wireless Internet service.
- What kind of internet connection do you provide and what is the cost?
- We have a wireless Internet connection which is free for all in-house guests and free PC use in our Gazebo Café.
- Are dual telephone sockets available in rooms?
- No, dual telephone sockets are not available in the rooms.
- Are secretarial and other business services such as translation available?
- Regrettably, business center services are limited to faxing and photocopying.
Shopping and Tourist Facilities
- Do you have a tour desk?
- Yes, it will arrange tours through tourist destinations and attractions in Pattaya City and offers a service from Citin Garden Resort to Bangkok Airport.
Kindly contact our reception for further information. For more information, please read the Pattaya City Guide.
- Are there shopping centres nearby?
- Shopping centers are plentiful in Pattaya from hypermarkets the likes of Tesco Lotus to Central Festival Pattaya Beach shopping center, one of Pattaya’s largest. The nearest shopping center to Citin Garden Resort is BigC which is a 5 minute walk.